Are YOU collaborative and innovative?
Are YOU passionate about serving others?
If so, the National Youth Advocate Program is looking for YOU!
Our Cleveland team is seeking an engaging and passionate Community Based Program Manager with a can-do attitude!
We continue to expand and develop new and innovative programs for our communities and families.
We offer an impressive total compensation and benefits package which includes major medical, dental, vision, 401K, student loan assistance and generous paid time off.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a Master’s Degree in Social Work or comparable Human Services field from an accredited institution.
- You have two years’ direct experience in the field of human services.
- You have an LPCC-S or LISW-S
- You have relevant experience working with individuals being served through the child welfare and/or juvenile justice system.
- You have experience working in group facilitation/mediation practices and principles.
- You have completed training, education or have experience in:
- Family facilitation, mediation, and/or conflict resolution
- Strengths based assessment and planning
- Communication and ability to relate to diverse groups and manage interpersonal conflict
- You’re proficient with technology, office software and are comfortable learning new things, and do so quickly.
If this describes YOU, please apply and our talent acquisition team will review your experience and credentials.
If YOU can envision it; WE can DO it! The possibilities are endless!
We are safely and successfully working out in the community settings.