We strongly encourage people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals to apply.
This is a fulltime benefit eligible position.
Perks of working for Minnesota Community Care
- We cover 70% of your medical and dental benefits
- Career Advancement fund opportunities after 1 year of employment
- Student loan forgiveness opportunities for some roles
- Reduced cost on metro transit
- Our staff thrive in an environment where uplifting each other is one of our core values
The purpose of this position is to provide exceptional desk-side and remote assistance along with other technology support related tasks. This person will identify trends and recommend technology and automation solutions for improving employee and patient experience. This person will also aid in project planning and implementation in a collaborative environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- C Provide primary desk-side and phone support
- Tier 1 support for EMR functionality issues.
- Enter new and update existing tickets into IT ticketing software; follow up and escalate issues to other internal IT functions and external departments and vendors
- Create and maintain knowledgebase and internal documentation
- Configure and support Thin Clients, Desktops, Laptops, Multi-Function Printers, and various other devices
- Computer Imaging and Asset Deployment, Asset Management
- Troubleshoot wired and wireless networking issues
- Support AV and telecom equipment; IP/Conference Phones, Projectors, Displays
- Support Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Helps to plan and implement new technology projects as determined by organizational priorities
- Maintain patient privacy and confidentiality – Understand HIPAA guidelines and assist in compliance and risk analysis.
- This job operates in a healthcare setting. This role requires regular walking to various locations around the clinic. This role also routinely comes into contact with patients who may have contagious illnesses.
- This is a full time position in a healthcare facility which is open Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm, with some evening clinics Saturdays possible. Work during inclement weather will be required.
As Minnesota's largest Federally Qualified Health Center, Minnesota Community Care ensures that the communities we serve have access to high quality and affordable health care.
Approximately 87% of our patients in the 2019 calendar year were people of color from Asian, African American, American Indian or Latino communities, and 98% of our patients had incomes below 200% of federal poverty guidelines.