Join us in our mission to heal, comfort and promote health in the communities we serve!
Graybill Medical Group is now affiliated with Arch Health Medical Group. Like Graybill, Arch Health is a large multi-specialty group practice with offices in North San Diego County. By combining resources, the two medical groups will be able to offer a wider range of services through a network of 170 primary care and specialty physicians and advanced practitioners and 22 locations in North San Diego and South Riverside Counties.
We are a multi-specialty, not for profit medical group that is dedicated to enhancing the health of people in our communities. We offer access to comprehensive services to meet all your healthcare needs, including urgent care, primary and specialty care services. We are a Palomar Health affiliate and together we are committed to providing superior care, close to home.
We are always looking for talented, compassionate, qualified professionals who will embrace our culture of excellence, service, integrity and innovation.
We are looking for a LVN for our Graybill office in Cardiology at the Escondido location. The LVN will perform patient oriented procedures under the supervision of the Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. Provides professional nursing care, assists healthcare providers, and manages patient flow for exams/procedures. Provides education and instructions to patients, maintains, cleans and sterilizes medical equipment and instruments, and properly handles/disposes of hazardous, infectious wastes.
Additional responsibilities include;
- Answers, directs, and follows up on incoming calls.
- Retrieves messages from phone mail in a timely manner and responds to patient needs according to medical priority
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Meets standards for first call resolution.
- Works with all providers to assist in pre -authorizing needs for medications, processing and verifying all medication refills
- Documents all phone calls in the electronic health record (EHR).
- Follows through in a timely manner to all provider and patient requests.
- Reviews patient health information for appropriate indicators and executes provider protocols and orders.
- Uses approved standing orders to perform, order test and update referrals
- Works with Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and patients to resolve questions concerning medications