Responsible for the development of priorities and policies for the maintenance and construction of the organization’s facilities. This includes oversight of building renovations, equipment needs and maintenance, grounds/building maintenance, obtaining contract bids, and overall efficient use of facilities. Responsible for the daily maintenance, repairs, installation and construction of the organizations facilities. This includes, but is not limited to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, power generation and back-up, structural, roof, paint, appliances, and equipment. Manages repairs and renovation/construction costs to established budgets. Oversee and maintain an efficient process for delivery of mail, packages to all branches and locations. Performs all task assigned on schedule.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. 25% Provides for all facility, construction and associated maintenance and renovations to include plumbing, electrical,
HVAC, lighting, drive-up systems, power generation and back-up, structural, roof, paint, appliances, (i.e. to include
but not limited to coffee maker, ice maker, microwave, refrigerator and dishwashers), including the purchase of new
or replacement equipment. Electronically tracks all issues and
2. 20% Works closely with contractors and vendors to address and resolve issues that arise. Maintains familiarity with
vendor’s scope of work to ensure work is being appropriately completed and done to our standards. Works as a
liaison between general contractor or vendor, to ensure construction projects remain on-time and on-budget.
Places service calls and acts as a liaison to property management for maintenance issues occurring at the Main
Office, Potomac Drive and Augustine Avenue. Develops and adheres to annual facilities budget and works within
that budget with regards to production and operating expense supplies.
3. 20% Monitors and ensures contractor compliance for company contracts including but not limited to: landscape,
janitorial, HVAC, carpet, appliances and snow removal. Coordinates and tracks contracts for janitorial, grounds
maintenance and waste disposal at all branches. Prepares bid specifications for company and oversees the
implementation contract. Maintains a file of vendors for all facility related functions.
4. 10% Works closely with the Security Officer to ensure buildings, areas and grounds are safe for employees and visitors
including placement of security equipment in new or existing branch or ATM locations.
5. 10% Orders and maintains adequate inventory in relation to the facilities management services at all facilities. Performs
daily checks and restocks kitchen, restrooms, conference and training rooms as needed. Monitors the facilities
email box and responds to employee request and or concerns.
6. 5% Works with vendor to coordinate mail and inter-office deliveries between locations.
7. 5% Responsible for maintenance and overall upkeep of company vehicle’s.
8. 5% Provides support to the Executive Assistant with internal and external special projects including but not limited to
organization meals, annual meeting preparation, and training days.
9. Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to,
the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.