- Manage executive’s schedules, calendars, and appointments including organizing and scheduling meetings
- Responsible for information preparation, company records, and data analysis including reporting
- Act as agent of company, answering phone calls, and connecting people
- Prepare written and verbal communication materials and correspondence
- Handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel and car rental reservations including being available 24/7
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The employee shall review and adhere to the terms of all firm policies during employment and applicable policy terms after employment ends. The employee shall review, sign and adhere to all company acknowledgments including, but not limited to:
- Confidentiality and Security Acknowledgment Form
- Confidentiality Policy
- Company Communications & Social Media Acknowledgement Form
- Employee Policies Acknowledgment Form
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Demonstrated organizational discipline (leadership role in Greek life, professional association, athletic team)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Digitally savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and advanced skills
- Ability to create and modify PowerPoint
- Ability to create pivot tables, charts, graphs in Excel
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook
- Ability to articulate message in concise manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with changing demands
- Learning agile with high emotional intelligence
- Flexible and adaptable
Normal Working Hours and Conditions
Core business hours are generally 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. However this position will require work to be performed outside of normal business hours based on Company operations.
This position may be relocated to Highland Hills, Ohio in the future.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other office locations and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
About AML RightSource
AML RightSource is the leading firm solely focused on AML/BSA and financial crimes compliance solutions. We provide highly-trained AML/BSA professionals to assist banks and non-bank financial institutions meet day-to-day compliance tasks. Services include transaction monitoring, alert backlog management, enhanced due diligence reviews, and financial crimes advisory matters.
Our highly trained workforce of nearly 900 analysts and subject matter experts includes the industry’s largest team of full-time professionals. We typically provide our services directly from our secure facilities in: Cleveland, Ohio (Downtown, Hudson, Highland Hills); Phoenix, Arizona; Buffalo, New York; Mississauga, Ontario. AML/BSA staff augmentation services can be provided on site per request.