SUPERVISION & LEADERSHIP:
Supervise/manage/direct the selection, development, appraisal and work of personnel.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or three to five years related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills Required
- Previous Healthcare Required
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
- Social media and Videography Skills Preferred
- HRIS System Paycom Experience Preferred
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB:
SKILLS REQUIRED TO SUCCESSFULLY ACCOMPLISH THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB:
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific or technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area, circumference and interest.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
COMPUTER OPERATIONS: Proficient personal computer skills including e-mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spread sheet, and graphics.