- High School Degree or GED
- 1 to 2 years warehouse experience or similar discipline
- Valid driver license and Insurance
- Must have your own vehicle
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screen
Physical Demands: Typical 9 hour day to include walking, squatting and lifting. To perform the duties of this job the employee must be capable of working in a fast pace environment. Heavy lifting of 50lbs or more may be required.
Compensation: The Dispatcher compensation consists of hourly pay based on hours work. Estimated 45 hours per week and paid bi-weekly.
Benefits: We offer a competitive pay rate and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, life insurance, 401k, confidential Employee Assistance program; sick time, holidays and vacation time.
XL Parts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment with XL Parts is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen that meets the companies guidelines for employment.