The Client Services Consultant serves an integral role to help increase user satisfaction and brand loyalty for a fast-growing software company. This role assists in the implementation of the company’s training curriculum, helps to perform on site and/or Web-based software training and process consultation, and instructs users on best practices to maximize the value of their software investment.
- Train new users and existing clients on new functionality
- Provide on-site consultation services for clients regarding internal accounting firm processes
- Responsible for phone support, problem tracking, diagnosis, replicating application issues, troubleshooting, and resolution of client problems
- Travel will be required anywhere from 30 to 60 days per year
- Any other training or client service duties as assigned