- Must be at least 18 years old
- Experience in department or equivalent supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision
- Demonstrate ability to work independently
- Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Comfortable on the phone and knowledge of phone etiquette and phone systems
- Approachable, outgoing, and excited about suggestive selling
- Microsoft Office Proficient. General knowledge of office equipment: phone, fax, copier, etc. preferred.
- Ability to count money and make change; receive payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers, or debits.
- Must be able to bend, lift, carry 25 lbs. and perform other physical duties involved with promotions and events.
Jump into our talent pool! Are you looking for a fun, outdoor place to work this summer and great co-workers like Hugh Mongous?
Flexible schedules! NEW for 2021 = higher pay rates! Free season pass for yourself and free tickets for friends and family!
No experience is required for many of our positions. We will train you and you will learn and build job skills.