As an HR Manager you will…
- Enhance the organization by developing human resources policies, programs, and practices in support of our mission and culture and reflecting HR best practices.
- Lead the recruiting process including job postings, candidate screening, interviewer coaching, reference checks and job offer letters.
- Design and conduct an onboarding process for employees including benefits enrollment, grant compliance, I-9 forms, drug screens, and orientation and training programs.
- Process biweekly payroll and create reports from our payroll/HRIS system as needed.
- Resolve workplace issues between employees and employers.
- Manage employee benefit programs including updating to reflect current trends, evaluating vendor bids and communicating benefit plan details to employees.
- Ensure legal compliance in all areas of HR management by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state requirements.
- Work with management to improve our diversity, equity and inclusion efforts to ensure our core beliefs are reflected in all aspects of the workplace.
We’d like to see…
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, payroll systems and HRIS Systems;
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Commitment to internal and external customer service;
- Strong project management skills;
- Highly organized and able to multi-task with accuracy and reliability; and
- Ability to manage highly confidential information and documents.
You’ll also have…
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Five years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles;
- Direct experience working with payroll, benefits and HRIS software, proficiency with Paycom preferred;
- Recruiting experience from sourcing candidates to generating offers; and
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
We take care of our people …
- Remote interview process;
- Personal protective equivalent required;
- Social distancing guidelines in place;
- Sanitizing, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place; and
- Potential for temporarily working remotely for part of schedule.
- We’ll pay you competitively for your skills and experience.
- Key Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, EAP Program, Flexible Spending Account, Life and LTD Insurance, 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, and generous Paid Time Off policies!
Hours and Location: Full-time from Buda, Texas
Our Commitment to Diversity…
Diversity is a core value at Austin Recovery Network. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, mental or physical disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. Austin Recovery Network works affirmatively to build a staff and board that includes people of many different races, religions, genders, physical and mental abilities, ages and sexual orientation.
Get to know us at…