The Coordinator serves as support staff to the Clinical Support System for Serious Mental Illness (CSS-SMI), known as SMI Adviser. CSS-SMI is a 5-year SAMHSA funded initiative to improve the lives of those with serious mental illness and information about this program can be found at SMIAdviser.org. The Coordinator provides administrative support in the planning and implementation CSS-SMI activities, including: aiding program participants and program faculty in meeting activity requirements; supporting continuing education accreditation of training activities, responding to program inquiries and customer service tickets; updating the project website; running reports for stakeholders; and tracking programmatic details and deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Website Management
- Post and update materials to the CSS-SMI Knowledge Base, Events Calendar, and Education Catalog using WordPress content management system.
- Participate in quality control and quality assurance testing of websites and other web-based tools.
- Manage the initiatives online communities in the Higher Logic platform; ensure new subscribers are added and provide technical support
- Logistics and Scheduling
- Coordinate shipments for offsite conferences and exhibit material. Serve as a liaison between vendors and the APA facilities management team.
- Schedule conference calls with existing and new project partners; coordinate quarterly Advisory Board calls; oversee team calendar to ensure there are no conflicts and track partners participation
- Take notes on key calls and provide minutes to key stakeholders
- Draft meeting minutes during weekly meetings with the CSS-SMI clinical expert team, as well as individual calls with project partners and quarterly advisory board calls.
- Coordinate the logistics for in-person meetings. This includes reserving meeting space, coordinating room set-up, and/or collating meeting materials.
- Agreements and Forms
- Prepare and process faculty agreement paperwork for subject matter experts contributing educational content/expertise to CSS-SMI.
- Process payments for CSS-SMI educational faculty.
- Manage various response forms, such as travel report, case submission form for Clozapine and LAI Virtual Forums, and Advisory Board surveys.
- Webinars and Trainings
- Send introductory package to webinar faculty; ensure paperwork is collected and support project managers to enforce development timeline. Provide technical coordination for CSS-SMI weekly webinars. This includes the preparation of moderator scripts, hosting the rehearsal and live webinar on GoToWebinar, and minimally editing the webinar recording in order to post it as an online enduring activity.
- Perform high-level review of webinar PowerPoint presentation to ensure alignment with activity tags. Review and edit webinar PowerPoint presentation for spelling, grammar, and formatting.
- Prepare participant/attendance reports in compliance with accreditation provider requirements for the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the American Psychiatric Nurses Association (APNA), and the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Attend all webinars to provide technical support.
- Coordinate monthly Clozapine and LAI Virtual Forums and host events on Zoom
- Accreditation and Compliance
- Using information submitted by faculty, create draft CME application to be reviewed by planner and Accreditation/Compliance team. Collaborate with appropriate parties to approve application and relay final content to faculty.
- Work with Director to determine credit types for each webinar and obtain approval from planners of respective accreditations.
- Ensure that content aligns throughout webinar registration page, slides, and CME application.
- Manage day-to-day process for obtaining and renew nursing continuing professional development (NCPD) credits, with supervision from Project Manager.
- Manage reaccreditation process for courses with expiring credits and report to Project Manager and Office of Online Learning.
- Monitor program schedules and initiate requests to marketing expert for promotional materials when appropriate.
- Provide registration lists for training activities to marketing expert for sending promotional emails.
- Proofread promotional materials including print, web, and social media; Shepherd promotional materials through review by appropriate parties to comply with CME/CE standards
- Customer Service
- Answer Helpdesk tickets as assigned
- Respond to inquiries submitted to Contact Us form of SMI Adviser
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A Bachelors Degree or three years work-related experience including some college level coursework.
- Must be extremely detail oriented and have excellent coordination and interpersonal skills, with ability to organize and set priorities for multiple simultaneous activities; and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to understand, generate, and synthesize material quickly and proofread for accuracy.
- Strong written communication skills which include attention to grammar and spelling.
- Required Technical skills: MS Office, web-skills, SharePoint, online video conferencing
- Preferred Technical skills: Experience with project management tracking software (SmartSheets and/or Google Docs) and web-site content management systems (WordPress)
EOE, including disability/vets