To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must be enrolled in an accredited program, and have completed two years of study in preferably one of the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Industrial Engineering or Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Flexible with work assignments, projects and type of work
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to work and learn in a manufacturing setting
We believe a workforce with diverse backgrounds and skills helps us realize our full potential. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we take affirmative action to ensure that minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are introduced into our workforce and given opportunities to grow.
Applicants must be “U.S. Persons” as identified by ITAR (Permanent Residents or U.S. Citizens).
SIFCO Forge has a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and a 401(k) plan with an exceptional company match.