- Knowledge of medications and sterile techniques.
- Strong teaching and leadership skills.
- Basic personal computer skills to perform data entry preferred.
- All staff driving on agency business required to have a valid driver’s license, reliable auto, and current auto insurance with adequate coverage.
- Job may include sitting, standing, bending, stretching, stooping, walking, lifting 20-30 lbs and repetitive hand motion associated with keyboarding.
- Current CPR card.
- BBP training.
- Proof of TB screening.
- Current RN license for Washington.
- Minimum one year acute care setting with IV experience.
- HIV/AIDS education.
Potentially unsafe and unsanitary home environments. Potential travel in inclement weather. Office environment.
Position Physical Demands
Driving or riding in a motor vehicle, standing, sitting, walking, bending, reaching, and stretching. Lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 325 pounds utilizing an assistive device. Providing after-hours, weekend, and holiday on-call coverage.
Flexible goggles with side shields, anti-reflux respirator, protective gowns, aprons, and gloves.