Its an exciting time to join Crown Media and become part of our award-winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team of creatives who take pride in our work, company and brand.
Were on the search for an Associate Motion Designer to join our expanding creative team. The Associate Designer, Motion is an essential role within the Crown Global Brand Group and is responsible for creating conceptual and engaging designs that reinforce and evolve our brand aesthetic within the parameters of our creative briefs. The ideal candidate is a highly creative thinker, collaborator, problem-solver, and passionate about all things design. In addition to a formal design education, you have tasteful design sensibilities and a strong eye for detail. We are on the hunt for a designer who is looking to grow in their career and with the company.
Under the direction of the Sr. Creative Director, Motion, you will execute creative solutions consistent with Crown Media and its media properties brand criteria. You will be responsible for helping with the day-to-day and overall brand creative development for Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Drama and Hallmark Movies Now. Working across internal teams you will bring fresh and creative approaches to business initiatives and identify new innovative directions for the ongoing evolution of our brands.
- Collaborate with other designers, creative directors, producers, and editors to execute on brand creative materials that support 360 marketing initiatives and move our business forward.
- Responsible for designing and executing industry leading creative on projects ranging from On-Air Promos, Brand Creative, Sizzle Reels, Digital and Social content to Ad Sales initiatives, Marketing Campaigns, Corporate Presentations and other internal client needs.
- Enthusiastically partners with peers, direct reports and internal clients to ensure work meets creative and strategic standards appropriate to the target audiences and brand
- Working within brand graphics packages, you will support Senior Motion Designers and Creative Directors on day-to-day projects and responsibilities
- Participate in brief, creative brainstorms and team meetings
- Translate creative brief concepts into effective and original creative