The lives of our nation’s active-duty military depend on outstanding healthcare. Cognito Systems strives to provide highly qualified healthcare professions to work in the heart of military medicine. As a civilian contractor working for Cognito Systems, you will utilize your abilities as an Lead Athletic Trainer to support the Army's Holistic Health and Fitness (H2F) System and optimize soldier readiness as well as performance.
- Be a Part of the Team: Cognito Systems, LLC is Mentor-Protégé Joint Venture between QuarterLine Consulting Services and Resolution Think. Cognito Systems is completely committed to providing high-quality service to our customers and to delivering world-class healthcare to members of our military and our nation’s veterans.
- The Benefits: Our team offers competitive compensation packages, a full range of benefits, and excellent work-life balance to ensure your success.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation allowance available.
- Type of Work: Full Time
- Location: Fort Bragg
- How to Qualify. Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree: A Bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE), and a Master's Degree in a related field such as Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, etc., from an accredited university.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE). Passing score from the Board of Certification (BOC) for the Athletic Trainer.
- Certification: Unrestricted state license/registration/certification in any of the 49 regulated states, the District of Columbia, or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands to provide health care within the scope of practice for Athletic Trainers per state practice acts.
- Experience: Five years of relevant Athletic Trainer work experience within the last seven years. Demonstrate experience working with high school, collegiate, or professional sports, and/or military experience.
- Citizenship: U.S. citizenship.
- Credentialing: Ability to pass background check and drug screen. Current physical and immunizations.
- Physical Requirements: You must be on the premises to perform the job. The environment is fast-paced and multifaceted, with conditions and duties that can change quickly throughout a shift.
To learn more, contact Ruby Mangum at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability/Vets Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, Cognito Systems, LLC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are unable to use our online tools to search and/or apply for jobs due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.