Its an exciting time to join Crown Media and become part of our award-winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team of creatives who take pride in our work, company and brand.
We are seeking a highly skilled Copywriter to join this expanding creative team. The Copywriter is a primary member of the Crown Global Brand Group and is responsible for executing across multiple platforms for all Crown Media businesses, including Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Movies Now, Hallmark Publishing and SVOD, AVOD services. The ideal candidate is responsible for creating conceptual and engaging copy for consumer communications, product descriptions, brand materials, digital copy for AVOD, SVOD platforms, App store copy, presentation decks, taglines, movie titles, franchises, Marketing, Digital, and Print collateral that reinforces and evolves our brand.
The Copywriter will partner with key cross-functional Brand Team Leaders on copy development for creative, understanding the appropriate tone of the brand. The ideal candidate is passionate about owning our voice and crafts copy that engages and informs our target audiences.
- Manage and execute original copy for Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Hallmark Movies Now, Hallmark Publishing and SVOD, AVOD services.
- Team-player able to collaborate cross-functionally with Team Leaders on copy development for their creative, understanding the appropriate brand voice
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal, who understands the association between strategy, content, brand and audience
- Able to receive, modify or redevelop creative in response to feedback from Team Leaders
- Proactively seeks out information when necessary
- Conceives copy for marketing emails, brand voice, style guides, presentation pitch decks, consumer communications, app store copy, titling for movies, franchises, taglines, diverse slogans and promotional copy needed to support businesses
- Review and adjust existing brand copy for consistency
- Participate in briefs, brainstorms and team meetings
- Translate Creative Brief concepts into effective and original copy
- Strategic thinker, with strong grasp of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram) and how to apply them to achieve brand goals