CROSSINGS COMMUNITY CHURCH
a Christ-centered church committed to
live by FAITH, be a voice of HOPE, and be known by LOVE
Job Position IT Intern Support Level 1
(Position Description - part-time, salaried, exempt, administrative and at-will)
Campus Main Campus, Oklahoma City
Scope of Position:
This is a part-time (10-15 hrs./week) entry level IT position focusing on desktop technical support to all Crossings Church departments across church campuses using both PC and Mac software or hardware, with the possibility of helping the software development team with internal projects. The position will be based at the main campus of Crossings Community Church (Crossings or CCC) in Oklahoma City.
Reports to the Director of MIS. This position will work collaboratively and interact regularly with CCC staff across the various departments and ministries, venues, and campuses as well with partners of Crossings to accomplish the goals and mission of Crossings ministries.
- Act as a first responder as users encounter IT related problems, usually involving local workstations, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and other network shares
- Troubleshoot general PC and Mac issues
- Troubleshoot general Network issues
- Troubleshoot basic wiring issues for all Phone/Ethernet connections
- Log all work in Help Desk system
- Document procedures and keep current documents up to date
- Collaborate and communicate with IT team members for elevated ticket needs
Skills Required for Position
- Understanding of Windows and Mac OS platform
- Understanding of Networked Computers on a Domain is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Laser printers
- Coachable and willingness to learn new technology
- Ability to lift computers/monitors/servers as well as moving some light furniture, up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to traverse across the campus
- Ability to meet deadlines for assigned projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Self-motivated; ability to take on assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Must have reliable transportation with a valid driver's license
- Assist in maintaining the highest possible ministry standards and professional ethics in accordance with the goals, Purpose Statement, and Core Values of Crossings
- Support the leadership of CCC, contributing to the spirit of unity among the staff and congregation
- Represent Crossings in civic and ministry-related efforts as approved or requested
- Complete any other tasks as may be assigned to fulfill duties of this position or as requested.
A mature walk with Christ exhibiting the spiritual gifts of administration/organization, teaching, service/helps with a servant heart.
Education and Experience:
Must be actively enrolled in MIS related high school classes or college degree program.
Desktop support experience a plus.
Crossings Community Church, as a religious organization, reserves the right to hire based on religion.