- Bachelor's degree preferred in computer science or related field. Associates degree will be considered with 3 to 5 years of experience in information technology support.
- Excellent computer, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience is Microsoft office application and Microsoft operation system.
- Proven ability to learn, understand and utilize new software programs quickly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills and gives attention to detail.
- Ability to lift a minimum 50.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.