QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Solves problems and/or suggest alternatives to previous arrangements if necessary.
- Ability to organize effectively.
- Ability to multi task effectively.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures in a calm and efficient manner.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Two year’s related hotel/resort industry experience and/or training.
- High school or GED graduate.
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively present information to individuals and all sizes of groups (i.e. clients, customers, guests, associates, managers etc.).
COMPUTER SKILLS (FOR ADMINISTRATION OR MANAGEMENT POSITIONS):
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Maestro experience a plus.
- Proficient in Outlook and Internet applications.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
- Valid California Driver License is required (for specific positions).
The work environment at Company ranges from winter time lows of 30 degrees to summer time highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Lift 25-50 lbs. (for specific positions)
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.