Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As “One Team” backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
The Warehouse/Production Supervisor has primary responsibilities of overseeing a production and warehouse facility. The role is constantly managing multiple priorities across the shop floor on a shift and in the warehouse. There is a high degree of “in the moment” decision-making that affects safety, quality, and delivery.
- Punctuality and reliability
- Supervise Skilled Labor positions
- Assigns production schedules to ensure the production builds are met
- Will ensure that all employees have the proper training in their given field and make certain that they approach their work in compliance with the programs, procedures and policies that have been instilled.
- Provide or otherwise assigns training, as required assuring processes and standards are met.
- Keep track of the group attendance daily, identifies non-conformance and makes corrections as necessary
- Provides recommendation and input into the employee evaluation and disciplinary processes.
- Work with engineering and quality teams to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production problems
- Responsible for MRO inventories and requisition for materials and goods
- Minimizes waste and cost to ensure conformance to safety and quality standards
- Generate ideas and implement changes in processes and use of equipment to increase efficiency, improve safety and quality, reduce costs, and improve employee morale
- Ensure adherence to Company policies and SOPS (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Maintain line cleanliness through good housekeeping practices. Develop appropriate programs in areas needing improvement planning
- Responsible for safety on the line and for adhering to all safety rules and programs, and for attending all required safety training
- Other duties as assigned
- Forklift certification
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes, including but not limited to assembly, fabrication and safety
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Demonstrated ability to direct, coach, and train associates as well as plan, monitor and schedule work
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, storage, and dispatch of goods
- Experience supporting warehouse functions ensuring operational demands are met and inventories/reconciliations are accurate
- Passion for the Outdoor Industry
- Commitment to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all
- Ability to perform repetitive manual material handling without restriction requiring (but not limited to) the following physical abilities: kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and grasping.
- May be required to lift 5-50 pounds occasionally
Benefits & Additional Perks for Full-Time Employees
- Every year, we give the opportunity for a discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- Paid time off – 10 paid Holidays, 2 weeks accrued Vacation, 8 days accrued Sick
- 401K Match – our sliding scale includes a match of up to 2.5%
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employee & Employer shared premiums
- Eligible 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- FSA and HSA option
- STD, LTD, & Life insurance that’s Company paid
- Educational Assistance Program for Graduate and Undergraduate coursework
- A comprehensive EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee and Industry Discounts – deals on gear and eligibility for the Pro Programs of other outdoor brands
Elevate Outdoor Collective and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View the EEO is the Law poster here http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
Colorado Residents: Elevate Outdoor Collective carefully considers numerous factors when determining compensation. This includes but is not limited to education, qualifications, certifications, skillset, training, current and prior experience, location. The minimum salary for the Warehouse and Manufacturing Supervisor position is $55,000 annually and the maximum salary for this position is $75,000 annually or hourly (whichever applies). The compensation ultimately offered to the successful candidate will depend upon the aforementioned factors. Successful candidates may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus.