EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to join our growing team. This position collaborates with internal departments to develop real time reporting solutions that support key business processes. This position leverages database and reporting knowledge to translate complex data for end users.
- Work closely with end-users and developers to design and implement analytic dashboards, reports and visualizations.
- Develop ETL frameworks that support key business processes.
- Develop and maintain interactive reporting solutions using front-end software.
- Validate data and reports to ensure high level of integrity.
- Ensure all work is approved, tested, and reviewed before submission.
- Follow all database and reporting development policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain documentation for the data and reporting systems.
- Maintain a foundational understanding of database and reporting architecture.
- Develop a base knowledge and understanding of EDCO’s processes and terminology.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of relevant business intelligence experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree in related field with 1 year of relevant business intelligence experience, Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Experience with MS SQL Server, including SSRS, SSIS, and T-SQL, required.
- Experience with Dundas BI preferred.
- Database design, development, implementation, and query optimization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to efficiently learn and apply new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.