- Ability to work evenings 2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. in our facility in Buda
- Knowledge of basic computer skills critical to job duties related to this position.
- Ability to model and effectively communicate rules and expectations to clients.
- A valid Texas Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
- Works under close supervision with minimal latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Must be Red Cross CPR/First Aid certified upon hire or within 90 days of hire.
- Knowledge of addiction, recovery, and the 12-step process (preferred)
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year experience in a direct care practice setting
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Family House Program Manager
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Must be able to drive a van
Diversity is a core value at Austin Recovery Network. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, mental or physical disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. Austin Recovery works affirmatively to build a staff and board that includes people of many different races, classes, religions, genders, physical and mental abilities, ages and sexual orientations, including people who have been previously incarcerated.*
Due to our work with children, there are some convictions such as sex offenses that would prevent employment being offered to those applying.