Responsible for driving the Family Health la Clinica (FHLC) Mobile Health Unit to specific locations serviced by FHLC. Is also responsible for the maintenance and security of all fleet and mobile health units under the supervision of the Facilities Manager.
- Drives the FHLC Mobile Unit. Operate the vehicle safely while obeying all pertinent traffic laws and regulations.
- Performs daily operational and safety inspections of the Mobile Unit. Maintains a daily log of inspections. Report issues to management as needed.
- Monitor and schedule maintenance, repairs, and inspections of the Mobile Unit.
- Performs custodial or routine maintenance tasks of the Mobile Unit.
- Secures the vehicle when unattended or not in use.
- Assist the Mobile Health Unit department with the preparations, set up, and breakdown of the mobile clinic.
- Assist the Mobile Unit Providers and Health Aides, as needed, in the delivery of patient care to include training on registering patients and/or rooming of patients.
- Assist with the cleaning and stocking of the Mobile Unit.
- May perform general facilities work including grounds keeping, painting, carpentry, and masonry work during slow periods during the peak mobile health season.
- Must adhere to FHLC policies and procedures.
- Regular and Reliable Attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.