EDUCATION: high School or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE: 4 years clerical or administrative support
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE REQUIRED: None
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the donor services department.
- Compiles donor services statistical data from various sources. Prepares and distributes statistical reports to appropriate staff members.
- Maintains and updates the monthly donor and clinical services statistical reports.
- Maintains and updates the weekly double red cell report.
- Maintains and updates the daily apheresis platelet report. Reports any failures to the donor services manager for investigation.
- Assists the donor services manager with maintaining and updating nursing reports to track procedures.
- Coordinates the distribution of following week drive sheets and promotional materials.
- Reconciles donor services invoices with purchase orders.
- Provides assistance with donor recognition programs and special events.
- Distributes donor services mail to appropriate staff or operational area.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized work environment.
- Other duties as assigned to fulfill SunCoast's mission and vision