Qualifications and Skills
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Prior experience in street outreach and rescue mission context is highly preferred
- Possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License and be able to meet the standards of the Mission driver criteria required, including but not limited to:
- Clean driving record
- No current suspensions or revocations
- At least 21 years of age.
Monday -through Friday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. Occasional weekends, evenings, and holidays are required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk or sit for extended periods of time; bend, stoop or reach. Occasionally will stand, balance, twist, stoop, kneel and reach with hands/arms. Regularly lifts up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.