This position has the flexibility of being entirely remote, however you must be located in the Pacific Standard Time zone .
Runyon Saltzman, Inc., a leading communications firm, that is looking for an account manager to join our team. This candidate will manage day-to-day client relations and provides training and mentoring to junior staff.
This candidate is highly motivated, proactive and a forward and strategic thinker. The position requires the candidate to be organized, detail oriented along with being creative and innovative. Fluency in a second language is a plus, but not required.
This candidate will:
- Provide training and mentoring of job duties to junior staff.
- Trains junior staff on preparation of creative and media briefs.
- Prepares and manages client work, including work plan implementations, schedules and creative and media briefs, client budget and billing.
- Conducts research to provide business overview/competitive monitoring and industry positioning.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations to clients.
- Plans and monitors projects from start to finish (estimates, budgets, timelines).
- Prepares or oversees account service related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, status reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participated in planning, creative, communication and evaluating client campaigns.
- Provides support on digital campaigns and website development projects.
- Supports new business efforts, including proposal writing and research/identification of new business projects.
- Participated in community events and volunteers with community organizations.
- Performs administrative tasks as necessary and performs other duties as assigned.
Interested? Please login and submit your resume and a cover letter to: www.rs-e.com/jobs
RSE is an equal opportunity employer (women/minorities/disabled/veterans).
RSE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 916-446-9900 x255 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.