Fraser Advanced Infomation Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020. Being named as a PA Best Place to work is a very prestigious honor as it is only presented to 100 PA companies, and even more impressive, only 30 medium sized companies, which Fraser is classified. We are very honored to be a part of such an impressive list!
Unified Voice Installation Coordinators work hand-in-hand with the Unified Voice Sales Specialists and customers, taking raw data collected from the customer and designing, programming and implementing Unified Voice solutions at customer site. A good work ethic and comprehension skills are key to this position where you are held accountable to the highest standards for the customer and Fraser. The most important skill for this position is customer interaction, application design and solution implementation as these are the primarily the day to day activity. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with the regions’ leading business technology and document management solutions company. It’s a great position for technically savvy, independent and hardworking individuals that are looking for personal and professional growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete customer site surveys to determine necessary Unified Voiced connectivity and interfacing to ancillary products (paging, doorbox, fax, WIFI, etc)
-Work with customer to collect data required to program site solution
- Program customer cloud portal, provision hardware and prep for installation
- Coordinate installation of cloud hardware, customer line porting and training on site
- Respond to occasional remote and onsite adds/changes and service requests
- Share after hours email service requests and remedy coordination with customers
- Other duties as assigned
- We service clients in the Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Lehigh Valley and Reading areas, heavy regional travel is required and travel compensated.
- 3+ years of experience in telephony application design, programming and installation
- Working knowledge of legacy telephone and paging systems for the purpose of replacement and interconnectivity
- Knowledge and understanding of ethernet data network technology and topology
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating system and MS Office applications
- Able to lift, push, pull up to 30 lbs
- Associates degree or higher education preferred
- Customer service experience required
- Valid Driver License
• Competitive compensation
• Professional environment with opportunities for advancement based on performance
• Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability, vacation, paid holidays, 401k with company match, and expense reimbursement
Fraser helps many goal-oriented professionals achieve and surpass their goals through industry-leading training, a fun work environment and a very rewarding compensation program.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss what the next successful years in your career could look like here at Fraser! www.fraser-ais.com
Job Type: Full-time