Qualifications & Experience
- Four years of higher education from an accredited institution in a related field or equivalent experience.is required
- Possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License and being able to meet the standards of the Mission driver criteria is required, including but not limited to:
- Clean driving record
- No current suspensions or revocations
- At least 21 years of age
- Prior experience in ministry and/or addiction recovery field.is highly preferred
- Experience in rescue mission context is highly preferred.
- CPR/AED Certified. is preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time in a temperature-controlled environment. Requires frequent use of computers, keyboarding, and talking on the telephone. Occasionally will stand, balance, twist, bend, stoop, kneel and reach with hands/arms. Regularly lifts up to 20 pounds and walks using stairways to climb to multiple floors within the facility. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and must be able to pass a 5-panel drug screen including THC.