As a Customer Care Trainer, you will be responsible for:
Create Content, Tools and Training:
- Identify the issues contractors have about customer care and determine how to best help them with our content, tools, and training.
- Research customer care best practices to stay ahead of the curve.
- Create content, tools and training—things like new hire materials, instructional videos, articles and more.
Train and Develop Contractors:
- Conduct training and develop contractors to enable their success.
- Proactively contact contractors to offer support and build relationships.
- Move quickly to address contractor issues and deliver on everything promised.
- Travel to contractor offices and/or host contractors 8-12 times a year.
- Serve as an ambassador for our company,
- Deliver everything promised to contractors during the visit in a timely manner.
- Assist our National Appointment Center to maintain sharp customer care skills.
- Review contractor customer care calls and then coach them on the calls.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience (preferably managerial) in a customer service role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, education or equivalent
- Strong presentation skills
Supportworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).