As the Director of Franchise Operations, you will:
- Cascade the organization's vision, provide clear direction and remove barriers.
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to direct reports by setting expectations, training and managing employee performance.
Get and Retain Franchisees
- Manage the relationship with a third-party franchise sales organization to bring the right franchisees to Hello Garage.
- Negotiate terms and answer questions for franchisees in the sales process.
- Develop and maintain successful franchisee relationships to ensure they achieve operational excellence and success.
Execute Hello Garage Overall Strategy
- Be the face of Hello Garage; represent the company during discovery days, training, industry trade shows and other events.
- Be the expert in all aspects of the Hello Garage franchise business with an emphasis on general business operations, technology, sales and marketing.
- Determine and execute the territory mapping strategy for the franchise.
- Identify and create strategies to resolve key issues that may affect the company's image, products and growth plans.
- Utilize resources, strategic partnerships, peers and support functions to achieve business goals.
- Own and update Franchise Disclosure Document, Franchise Agreement and Operations Manual.
- Manage all external partnerships such as financing companies, payment providers, accounting companies, etc.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable speaking to prospective franchisees during the sales process, acting as the “face of the company” during sales and training events, dealing with the day-to-day needs of franchisees and leading the team tasked with onboarding and supporting Hello Garage franchisees. This person will also partner with the franchisees and assist them with building strong and successful businesses as well as help with the planning and strategy for the continued long-term growth and profitability of the franchise as a whole.
Education and Experience:
- Approximately five (5) to seven (7) years of any combination of experience and/or education that demonstrates a commanding knowledge in business operations in a leadership role.
- Strong knowledge in general business functions and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and organizational skills.
- Strong work ethic; a commitment to seeing duties completed at a high standard of quality.
- Ability to travel in and outside the U.S.
Supportworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives. Supportworks shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.