Bent Tree Español: Part-Time, Non-Exempt, 20 Hours Per Week
A movement of ordinary people experiencing and sharing the extraordinary love of Christ.
Lead the body of Bent Trees Español into the presence of God to exalt and glorify Him through the Worship experience. Lead, equip, develop, and care for the Español Worship & Arts Team. Participate as a member of the overall Worship & Arts Team of Bent Tree. This person will provide a quality corporate worship experience with compelling content in a consistent manner. This person should have a call in this area and passion to serve to the Latino Community in their primarily language (Spanish.)
- Shepherd, encourage, and provide leadership for an effective Worship Ministry that is consistent with Bent Trees doctrine and values, and develop systems that will foster a healthy, God-honoring worship ministry culture.
- Organize the creative flow of Sunday services under the direction of BTE Pastor
- Plan, prepare and lead weekly worship services for BTE; including but not limited to the prep work leading up to Sunday service:
- Song selection
- Entering Planning Center content
- Scheduling and communicating with Band and Tech Arts servants
- Provide engagement, clear communication, and spiritual leadership from the stage, drawing people into Gods presence through effective worship.
- Lead BTE special event worship rehearsals and services as needed to include prep work leading up to the worship event:
- Provide vision, care, and development for lay leaders in the following areas of ministry: Vocal & Musical, Technical Arts, and Visual Arts Ministries
- Assist the ministries of BTE (Ex. Womens Group, Mens Group, etc.) in the development of their large group programming and worship.
- Contribute to the creative process in planning Sunday services for Bent Tree. Lead the process for BTE.
- Identify, equip, and lead worship leaders, vocalists, and band members.
- Assist with planning and execution of outreach events.
- Lead: Worship & Arts Servants
- Work with: BTE Staff, Worship & Arts Servants, BT Carrollton W&A Teams
- Report to: BTE Pastor
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The duties of this job require:
- constantly using hands and arms to finger, handle, grasp, feel, and reach;
- regularly walking considerable distances in the facility;
- regularly sitting, standing, talking, listening, hearing;
- frequently lifting and moving audio/visual equipment weighing up to 50 pounds;
- frequently ascending/descending ladders, lifts, and other equipment;
- frequently bending, kneeling, and crouching;
- occasionally lifting and moving audio/visual equipment weighing more than 50 pounds;
- occasionally working in outdoor environments;
The noise level in the work environment is regularly loud.