• Experience working with high-need, low-income families
• Working knowledge of substance-abuse and mental-health disorders
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Ability to establish effective rapport with clients
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Must be able to use basic computer software
• Must be CPR/First Aid certified upon hire or within 90 days of hire
• A valid Texas driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Bilingual Spanish-English
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a related field
• LCDC license or CI designation, OR 2 years minimum experience in a case management role
• Experience working in the Substance Use Disorder field
• This job has no supervisory responsibilities
• Director of Recovery and Alumni Services
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
• Communicates orally with management, co-workers and the public in face-to-face, one to one, and group settings.
• Regularly uses a telephone for communication and office equipment such as computers, copiers, scanners and printers
Diversity is a core value at Austin Recovery Network. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, mental or physical disability, citizenship, military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law. Austin Recovery Network works affirmatively to build a staff and board that includes people of many different races, religions, genders, physical and mental abilities, ages and sexual orientation.