The right person for this position will have excellent customer service skills with the ability to act in a professional manner. Knowledge and proper usage of grammar in oral and written communications is important.
Other qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to clearly communicate detailed information to customers, coworkers, and management.
- The ability to follow detailed procedures within defined service level timeframes.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Mathematical and analytical skills.
- Ability to use basic office equipment and tools.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Willingness to take on projects as needed, while completing daily and monthly duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.