Ingo Money is the instant money company. We turn cash, check and ACH payments into real-time digital funds, providing consumers and small businesses with instant access to their money in almost any debit, prepaid or credit card account or digital wallet leveraging co-location infrastructure and cloud hosting platforms to deploy services for our customers and consumers.
About This Role
Ingo’s Technology team is at a turning point. In recent years we quickly developed first-to-market digital money movement applications that we now need to rapidly enhance, fortify and scale. Working in a collaborative team environment with exceptional leadership, this Ingo Money .NET Software Engineer will be a critical member of the company’s Technology organization. This position will be responsible for contributing to multiple applications that enable consumers to load funds to a variety of accounts including credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, prepaid cards, Paypal, Venmo and Amazon.
The person in this role will identify, design and code application changes to create more stable applications and improve performance, fault tolerance, scalability, monitoring and alerting for all .NET applications – new and legacy, working closely with Enterprise Architects and Technology Operations. This role will work across multiple teams and business units, focusing on the most urgent and critical needs.
- Collaborate with Architects in creating high performance, scalable solutions
- Identify, design and code application changes to create more stable applications and improve performance, fault tolerance, scalability, and monitoring/alerting for all .NET applications
- Improve the maintainability of code through refactoring and regular code reviews
- Discover and research problems, working with various teams to provide acceptable solutions
- Designing code, error handling and process improvements to resolve ongoing issues and drive the team’s ability to meet internal and external SLAs for uptime and response/recovery times
- Create a knowledge base, system diagrams and documented solutions for common Production issues that cannot be automated
- Work with the development team to fully understand all systems, development pipelines and practices, QA/testing processes, and deployment procedures & schedules in order to drive improvements in those processes
- Monitoring and troubleshooting production application issues, including debugging web applications at the code and database level
- Participate in application support rotation, resulting in occasional after-hours troubleshooting and code releases