Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
About This Role
Working in a collaborative team environment with exceptional leadership, this Ingo Money .NET Software Engineer will be a critical member of the company’s Technology organization. This position will be responsible for enhancing and re-platforming multiple applications that enable consumers to load funds to a variety of accounts. This person will gain a full understanding of legacy and current systems, new projects, development architecture and practices, QA and CI/CD processes.
- Collaborate with teams in creating high performance, scalable solutions
- Develop new products, enhance existing solutions and re-platform legacy systems, including breaking monoliths into containerized microservices
- Design and code applications and application changes to create stable applications and improve performance, fault tolerance, scalability, and monitoring/alerting for .NET applications
- Apply established enterprise level best practices and patterns to specific projects
- Designing code, error handling and process improvements to resolve ongoing issues and drive the team’s ability to meet internal and external SLAs for uptime and response/recovery times
- Work with the development team to fully understand all systems, development pipelines and practices, QA/testing processes, and deployment procedures & schedules (CI/CD) to drive improvements in these Agile processes
- Occasional after-hours code releases
- Experienced .NET Developer (Framework and Core)
- Prior experience in mid-sized companies with ownership of designing, deploying and maintaining applications
- Extensive experience in an Agile environment
- Ability and vision to see the big picture of legacy systems (Classic ASP / Windows Forms) in order to heavily contribute to the modernization of these systems in a microservice architecture
- Ability to apply established enterprise level best practices and patterns to specific projects
- Process and detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively self-manage and set priorities based on active business requirements and department project requirements
- Flexible, with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Experience in financial services applications, payments and PCI compliance a plus
Technical Skills Required
The candidate should have extensive training on and experience with computer software and hardware, including most of the following platform technology:
- Microsoft .NET Development, specifically C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI services, WCF services and .NET Framework & Core
- Proficient in SQL server and familiarity with SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio)
- Exceptional understanding of OOP patterns and principles
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Agile methodologies and DevOps
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET WEB API
- Familiarity with working with an ORM (eg: NHibernate, Entity Framework, Dapper)
- Familiarity with unit testing libraries such as NUnit, Fluent Assertions, NBuilder, Moq etc.
- Experience with tools like Resharper, Postman, npm, IIS
- Extensive experience with implementing CI/CD and pipelines. (Azure DevOps preferably)
- Bachelor’s degree in system operations, information technology, computer science or management information systems (or the equivalent in relevant work experience)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience developing and supporting production applications