Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
- Possess a valid Washington State Driver’s License and be able to meet the standards of the Mission driver criteria required, including but not limited to:
- Clean driving record
- No current suspensions or revocations
- At least 21 years of age
- Extensive experience in ministry and leadership in multiple church/para-church contexts is required; prior work experience in a rescue mission or church context is highly preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods in a temperature-controlled environment. Requires frequent use of computers, keyboarding, and talking on the telephone. Occasionally stand, balance, twist, bend, stoop, kneel and reach with hands/arms. Regularly lifts up to 40 pounds and walks using stairways to climb to multiple floors within the facility. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.