- Associate’s Degree or Equivalent Experience Required.
- Experience 2 years of experience working within a social services environment, with specific familiarity with any of the following areas required: homelessness, mental health, chemical dependency.
- 1 year of experience in de-escalating emergency and crisis situations required. Previous experience working in a Rescue Mission context highly preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time in a temperature-controlled environment. Requires frequent use of computers, keyboarding and talking on the telephone. Occasionally will stand, balance, twist, bend, stoop, kneel and reach with hands/arms. Regularly lifts up to 30 pounds and walks, use stairways to climb to multiple floors within the facility. Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This position is subject to pre-employment background check and drug screen.
To bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors.
To see every homeless neighbor beloved, redeemed, restored.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment
- Sacred Relationships
- Passionate urgency
- Strategic effectiveness
- Courageous Belief
- Innovative and scrappy