Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As “One Team” backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
This Distribution Specialist receives, picks, and packs all products in the K2 Distribution Center.
- Unload and sort product from containers
- Put away finished Product from unload process
- Pick and fill customer orders with RF handheld
- Package and box orders in preparation for shipment
- Ship Orders through Avante
- Complete a Year End Physical Inventory
- Operate and Maintain Forklift and other machinery
- Assist as needed with inspection of returned products
- Assist as needed with repair of warranty returned products
- Maintain a work environment that focuses on Cleanliness, Safety, and 5S Practices
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma
- Basic computer skills
- Must able to work overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Good communication skills
- Three years experience in a Distribution Center
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to stand, lift, and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 20-50 pounds