Are you a fun and energetic person with strong sales background? Do you have the passion to help others grow and succeed in their career? Do you want to help people change and improve their life? North-West College - Success Education Colleges has an opening for an Admissions Representative.
We are a Private Post-Secondary Vocational College with eight campuses located in Southern California and one in Las Vegas, Nevada geared toward training students for various careers in the healthcare field. Our everyday mission is to train students in short term programs for gainful employment.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, people oriented, have a winning and competitive attitude that is hard working and a great communicator. Admissions Representatives for Success Education College must possess as strong sales background.
Responsible for all phases of the Admissions process. Presents the campus and its programs to prospective students. Enrolls qualified individuals into education programs. Conducts all admissions activities with the highest integrity and business ethics while adhering to state, federal, and College, Accreditation policies and regulations
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the enrollment process and documentation needed to complete inquiry tracking, the Financial Aid packaging appointment and the academic file.
- Adheres to company Admissions Code of Ethics, policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively when working with prospective, future and current students while avoiding misrepresentation at all times.
- Works compliantly within federal and state regulations.
- Contacts prospective students by telephone, email or text message to schedule appointments for interviews.
- Provide superior customer service when interacting with prospective students on the phone, in writing, by email, text message and/or in person. Assists and discusses the benefits of education with prospective students.
- Follows-up with prospective students to ensure all obstacles have been addressed, the prospect attends orientation prior to the start date and the prospective student has a positive experience.
- Completes follow-up activities with enrolled students.
- Produces personally developed inquiries and helps increase SEC referrals.
- Ensures a positive work environment that puts the needs of the student first while fostering a team oriented approach in coordinating student needs with other departments.
- Accurately forecasts new incoming students by program in order to assist in planning for classroom capacity.
- Takes part in campus, departmental, and college events.
- Inputs all activity into database management system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Actively participates in training and development as needed both in a group and individually.
- Submits required reports and projects in a timely manner. Maintains and organizes inquires and enrollment paperwork.
- Represents the campus accurately and upholds Company values at off-site events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.