Summary of Position: The Inventory Control Specialist will own all inventory strategies including planning and reporting for Asmodee controlled warehouses. This schedule for this position will be to work onsite at the Lino Lakes Warehouse, Monday-Friday from 4:00am to 12:30pm.
- Strategically plan for inventory placement based on sales and replenishment needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Communicate and resolve problems affecting inventory.
- Work together professionally in a team environment with coworkers in warehouse and office environment.
- Identify and segregate slow-moving inventory.
- Assist in the year end physical inventories for all locations.
- Strategically communicate, coordinate and execute inventory transfers to and from company owned warehouses and 3PLs; maximize warehouse storage capacity by properly organizing pallet locations and floor space.
- Communicate/train utilization plan to warehouse employees.
- Create inventory space utilization plan to reduce waste and improve supply chain effectiveness
- Maintain proper inventory levels in each warehouse by conducting cycle counts and reconciling variances as needed.
- Drive consistent inventory process improvement with an eye on efficiency, safety, and profitability.