Remington College’s 8 month Beat Production and Recording Arts Technology Diploma program is designed to assist students get on the track to an entry-level career in the music industry. This program covers a wide range of modern music production fundamentals—from building a beat and recording tracks to music marketing and beat and production skills.
In the program, students study how to grow their audience organically and differentiate their selves by finding a specific niche for creating and selling beats. Upon completion of the program, graduates should be prepared for entry-level positions in music production, marketing, and selling beats.
Remington College has an opening for the Director of our Beat Production and Recording Arts Technology Program offered at our Nashville Campus and Online. Both Programs offer instruction online with a blended approach at our Nashville Campus. The ideal candidate must have a passion for recording and music production along with the skill sets for music marketing. This position will also teach online or in a blended environment and will manage instructors assigned to the program.
Remington College encourages applicants currently working in the field with artists in song writing, recording and or in the music production sector to apply. This position will offer a competitive salary along with benefits and will be willing to work with the chosen applicant in allowing for continued work/field experiences.
Essential Duties/Job Responsibilities:
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures, and operates within state and federal statutes and regulations and within standards of accreditation at all times.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students’ skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Maintains professional and effective working relationships with all other Campus personnel.
- Conducts his or her professional and personal life in a fashion that fosters a positive impression of the Campus and the Company.