The function of the Warehouse QC Tech is to maintain and prepare equipment adhering to Clearwing's standards, prior to it leaving the building and upon its return.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Properly Loom Cable: comprehend loom list, label loom, and loom cable accurately to the Prep Standards Guide or per spec of the Show Tech.
- Pull gear per list: accurately identify, pull, and scan gear in a specific project.
- Packs Truck Under Instruction: Safely loads and straps equipment under direction from a QC Technician III, System Tech, or Warehouse Management.
- Pull Cable Accurately: Pull cable to list correctly (including pulling the appropriate whip per fixture/speaker or cable specified in the notes column).
- Pass Forklift Certification: Successfully complete forklift training and has certification.
- Use Scanner: Knows the functions of the scanners and Easy Job Mobile – recognizes scanning errors and resolves them or knows when to ask for help.