Who We Are
Telaid is a provider of technology deployments solutions to multi-site clients. For over 40 years Telaid has been the technology partner of choice for enterprise clients that want to accelerate technology adoption to drive positive business outcomes through scale able repeatable programs. Telaid understands the critical need to integrate emerging technologies quickly and precisely. Everything we do is designed to help our customers deploy and manage technologies efficiently and cost effectively. With over 40 years of experience, Telaid has an unprecedented ability to execute on complex, large scale technology projects on time, and on budget.
Our Core Values are – Be Proactive, Be a Team Player, Take Ownership & Do the Right Thing
The Service Delivery Coordinator works in a high-volume call center environment selling and assigning/dispatching work orders to our field resources. Our ideal candidate is comfortable working in multiple online platforms, has exceptional computer skills, and has experience speaking with and managing field resources. The Service Delivery Coordinator will answer incoming calls, dispatch field resources for various project and service types. The Service Delivery Coordinator will update tasks, enter detailed notes into our labor platforms, identify and communicate concerns to the Account Managers.
- Recruit and source field technicians to support service and project teams based on scope, skillset, licensing, experience, score-carding and training.
- Control labor spend to meet or beat budgets and escalate if at risk or exceeding set thresholds.
- Use Work Order Management queues to ensure we are selling on time, on budget and to set schedule.
- Monitor platform queues as directed to ensure work order statuses are updated in a timely basis related to cancellations, reschedule requests, or late arrivals to site.
- Exhibit professional correspondence in a tactful, diplomatic, and honest manner with all levels of staff, all departments and business partners.
- Participate in client and project/service onboarding and kick-offs
- Fully educated in Scopes of Work to be sold.
- Vet technicians to validate their ability to deliver to expectations based on experience, skillset and prior performance.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client and partner relationships.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to dive deep and understand business problems to provide solutions.
- The ability to handle stress and exercise self-control in internal and external client and schedule-driven situations.
- Possess pleasant, yet assertive telephone personality with good listening skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests.
- Demonstrates business knowledge, perspective, and ethical behavior.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Team player with strong level of collaboration and coordination skills
- Experience working within a Service Dispatch operation selling, negotiating and scheduling work with W2 and Sub-contracted technicians