We are seeking a Senior Associate to work in our Marietta, Ohio office location. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team who continues to focus on the strategic initiatives of our firm and solidify our client relationships and client base. We offer a competitive compensation with outstanding benefits.
Rea & Associates is committed to the well-being of our staff and their professional development. There is opportunity to advance with Rea & Associates. We offer opportunities to attend continuing education seminars and our yearly firm wide retreat. We believe in and respect a work – life balance for our team.
- Become proficient in the preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary and other tax returns prepared by the firm.
- Assume responsibility for the completion of tax returns under the supervision of more experienced staff.
- Obtain a general understanding of pertinent IRC sections and regulations
- Obtain a working knowledge of tax research techniques and the various tax research sources.
- Interact with all client personnel in an intelligent and professional manner.
- Possess skills necessary to develop quality client relationships and loyalty.