Rea & Associates is a Top 100 Accounting firm in the country and is committed to being the dominant firm in our markets. We are focused on the well-being of our staff and their professional development. Our culture respects a work – life balance for our team. We also provide a competitive compensation and robust benefit plan.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Audit Manager who is a strong communicator to work, and travel, specifically out of the Marietta, Ohio office. This is an outstanding opportunity to grow and support The Rea Advantage, our strategic plan.
This Audit Manager has the exciting opportunity to succeed and support the firm’s cornerstones, Our People, Our Clients, Our Growth, and Our Firm while exhibiting the following:
- Reviewing, interpreting, and communicating overall financial results to the Principal and a variety of clients in manufacturing, non for profit, pension audits, and construction industries.
- Communicating to the engagement team to make a potential impact of new accounting pronouncements, and use this knowledge to identify additional client service opportunities.
- Demonstrates expertise in applying appropriate auditing, accounting procedures, and professional standards to develop teams.
- Exhibits advanced skills in client research, documentation, and overall quality assurance.
- Applies in-depth knowledge of the client’s industry to advise each client on business process improvements.
- Monitors staff progress at appropriate intervals during engagements to ensure profitable and timely completion of work.