The Executive Assistant to the Office of the Executive Director will provide complete administrative support for the Executive Director and will also provide administration support to the APA Foundation Programs, Fundraising, and Board of Directors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative assistance to the Office of the Executive Director
- Handle telephone inquiries, return phone calls, and answer emails on behalf of the Office of the Executive Director
- Manage, organize, and maintain Executive Directors schedule including travel logistics
- Research and prepare materials in advance for the Executive Directors internal and external meetings
- Serves as a point of contact between internal administration, APA members and external partners.
- Manages Executive Directors expenses including APA Foundation credit card statement and travel reimbursement
- Take minutes during all regular internal and/or external meetings for the Executive Director; refine and summarize all minutes in readiness for distribution
- Set up schedule and coordinate numerous meetings and conference calls; prepare and distribute agenda
- Support coordination and assembly of APA Foundation reports and presentations for review by Office of Executive Director
- Supports Executive Director for various APA Governance Meetings including Board of Trustees, Assembly and Components meetings.
- Draft correspondence to internal and external parties on behalf of Executive Director
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and other presentation materials for Executive Director and Foundation team. Perform typing or word processing as needed
- APAF Board of Directors Support
- Schedule all APA Foundation board meetings
- Support the coordination of Board meeting materials including preparation and distribution to Board members and participants
- Support logistics of Board meetings including lodging, travel, AV needs, and catering
- Assist Executive Director in Board, Member and APA Division communications
- Program Support
- Provide administrative support to APA Foundation Programs and development activities.
- Assist with preparation of documents for Corporate Advisory Council meetings and other key Foundation meetings
- Assist with annual meeting coordination and activities, including scheduling corporate meetings, researching companies, and preparing materials
- Maintain Foundation files
- Assist with processing of State Charitable Registrations
- Provides financial support with the processing of all invoices for programs and initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned