- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous janitorial experience
- Experience working in social services preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee has to have the ability to stand, walk or sit for extended periods of time; bend, stoop or reach. Regularly lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds and walks, use stairways to climb to multiple floors within the company. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Ability to stay awake during overnight hours.
This position is subject to pre-employment background check and drug screen.
To bring the love of Jesus and hope for a new life to our homeless neighbors.
Every Homeless Neighbor: Beloved, Redeemed, Restored
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by who’s indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
- Sacred Relationships
- Passionate Urgency
- Strategic Effectiveness
- Courageous Belief
- Innovative and Scrappy