Harbortouch offers a full range of merchant services, supplying POS systems, electronic cash registers and credit card processing terminals. As one of the largest and most reputable payment processors in the United States, Harbortouch currently handles the merchant accounts for over 110,000 business locations and processes in excess of $9 billion annually, with those numbers continually increasing. We are looking for unique, hands on, and forward looking individuals who are enthusiastic for creating an experience our clients will remember.
A Point of Sales Installation Consultant is expected to work with our clients by promoting the highest level of service and professionalism. We work with a wide array of clients who rely on this quality of service and dedication. Harbortouch Employees are expected to project a positive company image and experience through phone interaction. They should support interactions with customers through multi messaging campaigns such as email, mail, phone, task systems, and chat systems. These interactions should be coordinated and real time. Representatives are also expected to acquire an in depth understanding of the entire merchant processing industry as well as their role with our Point of Sale systems.
- Review installation requirements with merchants.
- Setup and testing knowledge on all POS hardware and software, including peripherals.
- Familiarize merchants, sales reps, and field technicians with our software capabilities.
- Demonstrate use of a system and make software adjustments where necessary.
- Work closely with our deployment, technical support, and customer service departments to ensure the customer is provided the best experience possible.
- Acquiring a strong knowledge of POS software.
- Perform software version upgrades during installation when needed.
- Perform database migrations during installation when needed.
- Perform ownership changes across all software suites.
- Assist merchant in configuring and testing all accessories that we offer.
- Work with our onsite technicians during support visits to resolve merchant issues.