An unwavering pursuit of health. This is what we stand for.
If these words resonate with you, then explore job opportunities with us.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Seattle, Washington with locations throughout the state. Driven by impeccable attention to detail, we're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business and ourselves.
It is our Vision to rethink, redefine and reset the standard of care for pathology groups and laboratories in the country.
The Help Desk Technician III provides frontline support through resolution of help desk tickets, software management, and assistance in maintenance of the computer systems or network. Personal interactions include employees at all levels to resolve problems and implement new solutions. The Help Desk Technician researches problems, performs technical documentation, and is familiar with a variety of operating systems, hardware platforms, and other technologies. The support is provided onsite, remotely, over the phone or via email. It is important that the Technician abides by HIPAA regulations, practices and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) procedures where appropriate as this position may be exposed to a number of environmental hazards. This position shares after-hours and on-call responsibilities.
- Establishes technical standards and methods for the department.
- Provides for the technology vision and planning process that will regularly evaluate existing technology, information systems and staffing for users, desktops, peripherals, and other supported components.
- Research new solutions and technologies and recommend changes to maintain company’s competitive advantage.
- Builds and maintains relevant vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products, services, and support against existing agreements.
- Ensures that all information systems and networks operate according to internal standards, external accrediting agency standards, regulatory agencies and legal requirements, including HIPAA.
- Provides IT Help Desk service and support of end-user computers, devices, printers, phones and peripherals
- Answers and appropriately handles incoming support and service requests via phone, e-mail, voice mail, IM, and in-person requests from clients, providers and internal users
- Reviews and creates Help Desk tickets from phone calls, emails, and voice mails continuously throughout the day
- Follows processes and procedures to troubleshoot, analyze, diagnose IT issues in a swift manner, escalating when appropriate
- Documents, tracks and monitors all problem/resolution activity in the ticketing system to ensure a timely resolution
- User account management for all applications and systems
- Setup and configuration of end-user computers, devices, printers, phones, peripherals and software applications
- Routine maintenance of computers, servers, devices, printers, phones, peripherals and software applications
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Other duties as assigned