Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
A CMMT POS Overnight Software Consultant is expected to work with our clients by promoting the highest level of service and professionalism. We work with a wide array of clients who rely on this quality of service and dedication. Harbortouch Employees are expected to project a positive company image and experience through phone interaction. They should support interactions with customers through multiple channels such as email, ticket systems, and chat systems. Our team members are expected to acquire an in depth understanding of the entire merchant processing industry as well as their role within the organization. Being an overnight position, you will be responsible for making menu/inventory changes and additions while businesses are closed.
- Familiarizing our customers with the basic features of our Point of Sales Systems
- Acquiring a strong knowledge of our Hospitality, Retail, QSR and HBR software suites.
- Interpreting a customer’s menu or inventory data to an effective POS Layout.
- Setup, configuration and training of our Online Ordering service (Holo).
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Resourceful and motivated to learn
- Reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work nights M-F 12am-9am
- Shift differential of $1.50 is available between the hours of 12am-6am
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of how to modify and make menu/inventory additions to several of our software suites.
- Knowledge of customer service core principles and practices
- 2+ years of computer technology experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working with POS equipment, registers, and touch screen devices is beneficial
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics