- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Resourceful and motivated to learn
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office and/or Google Docs
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus, but not required
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of customer service core principles and practices
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Docs
- 2+ years of computer technology experience preferred, but not required
- Experience working with POS equipment, registers, and touch screen devices is beneficial
Person must be comfortable on the phone and in person for meeting and be willing to do what it takes to help the team succeed. We will be evaluating candidates based on how they interview, prior experience, knowledge and references.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This job description only constitutes a summary of the responsibilities for this position at Harbortouch. The expanding nature of Harbortouch often requires changing roles and additional responsibilities.